miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011
The most addictive racing game with realistic controls and 50+ cars!
The most addictive racing game with realistic controls, updated regularly with new features, adding 100k new players every day!
- Drive 50+ cars including the officially licensed 1200 bhp Hennessey Venom GT™
- Buy performance upgrades, tune and customize your car
- Challenge other racers online! Race 1 on 1, drive your opponent's car, or participate in 10-player races in Pro League
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized
"With so many cars to choose from, a virtually unlimited pool of opponents, and so many parts to upgrade, we think you'll love it."
- Jaymar Cabebe, CNET.com
"Mega-addictive and with bags of longevity to boot. Drag racing is a well-conceived, well executed racer that’ll keep petrolheads coming back for more."
- Michael Brook, Life of Android
"...you'll appreciate that this is a smartphone app that is a cut above the average"
Drag Racing is also available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and supports cross-platform races. Search iTunes for "Drag Racing Free".
Drag Racing for Android can be downloaded from Amazon Appstore. Please note that you can't import your existing DR progress in the Amazon Premium version at this time.
- Launch and shift when the dashboard indicator turns blue or green
- If there is too much wheelspin, you are not going anywhere - watch the orange indicator on your dashboard
- Once you learn how to drive properly, ignore the lights and find your own winning strategy
- Nitrous is more effective on underpowered cars with lots of grip. Timing is crucial!
2. Cars and upgrades
- Test drive before you buy a car!
- The more your car costs, the tougher opposition you'll face both offline and online
- Upgrades count towards increasing car cost/level, while tuning doesn't
- Keep your car cost just under your level cap to get an advantage
- Adjusting gear ratios (Garage -> Upgrade -> Tune) is costly, but lets you achieve times that are impossible on stock settings
3. Game modes and winnings
- Race against beginner/amateur AI to get some quick cash and build your car
- Defeat bosses and unlock achievements for extra RP
- Go online and race against others to earn maximum cash/RP
- If your car isn't ready for online races, earn some cash in "Drivers Battle"
- For the ultimate challenge, race against top players in Pro League
- Join facebook.com/DragRacingGame for news and strategy
- Try playing with vibration on (enable it in the "Settings" menu)!
- If the game runs slow on your phone, use the task manager to kill unnecessary background tasks, or reboot the device
- iOS/FB versions and "bike edition" coming this fall